terça-feira, 20 de abril de 2010

SVEN #36 - 16-04-2010 - Regresso aos comandos.


I’m From Barcelona - Anywhere you looked
Familjen – Nar Planeterna Stannat
Jonsi –Go Do
Pallers - Humdrum
IKONS – Slow Light (Pistol Disco remix)
Efterklang –The Soft Beating
The Mary Onettes – The Night Before The Funeral
Solander – Narcissus
The Rádio Dept. – Never Follow Suit
EF – Longing For Colors (Araki remix)
Trentemoller – Sycamore Feeling
Fever Ray – When I Grow Up (Scuba’s High Up mix)

PODCAST:
DOWNLOAD

3 Comentários:

Blogger Raymunde disse...

I just came across this blog and I think it's a great initiative: I was longing to find some source of good music apart from the sometimes too commercial Spanish radio stations.

I'll keep checking you up!

8 de setembro de 2010 às 16:42  
Anonymous milklook disse...

det var så bra!! muito boas indicações, adorei todos os sites....... demais!!

22 de dezembro de 2010 às 05:00  
Anonymous Anónimo disse...

Keep on working, great job!

Also visit my weblog - kreatywna reklama

17 de março de 2013 às 16:06  

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial